Do you think I should call "Clean House"....lol

Ok I am feeling so overwhelmed right now the dishes are all dirty no matter how often I try to keep up with them, the house is upside down no matter how much I try to keep up with that. I mean if you were to walk into my home you might say hmmm she could use some help on tiding up. I mean I am so unorganized with everything and if I do get organized some how I make another spot for whatever I made a spot for long time ago. Do you think I need a maid to show me how to keep up. I know I am not the only one that goes through this but I feel like it sometimes :(
I know everything has a spot but somehow mine never make to their spots. Help!

Or should I call "Clean House"...neh it would be too embarrassing for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• If you saw my bedroom right now you'd think I need to call "Clean House" too! I know exactly how you feel, it just seems like it is so hard to get it together! My therapist has said that I should get a maid too, but she won't clean up the clutter and organize, she'll only clean. You would have to get the house to a place that is neat and clean, and then hire her to come in and maintain. GL!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:50 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Do you know any teens that want to make a few bucks. Hire 2 or 3 teens to clean.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 11:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2009