Is a false positive less likely with two dark lines than with a faint one?

I am very sure I am pregnant but I have to wait until my hubby's insurance goes through to see a doc and it is driving me absolutely crazy! Even though I believe I am I have my moments of doubt so I often do alot of reading. We have been married for almost 5 years and in our first year(after we got off birth control) we decided that we wanted to start a family. We have not used protection(only a few rare occassions) since we decided we would like to have a child. I guess that would be the main reason for my doubt since it has been years. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a line is a line honey.. mine was so faint you could barely see it... don't worry!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• same here with my second i had to ask hubby if he saw it or i imagined it. and a false positive is very unlikely regardless.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2009