30 ounces at 5 1/2 months old

My son has 4 bottles , 8 ounces in the morning and night and then for lunch and dinner i give him 7 with a teaspoon or 2 of vegetables and sometimes some rice cereal. He gets at most 4 teaspoons of food bc he just started tryin vegetables. Does this sound like a good amount. He is already 19 pounds and super long, and he never denys a bottle.
He also has always had red little dots around his mouth, and now that im trying solids i find it hard to distinguish allergy symptoms from this. It comes and goes and if I give him sweet potatoes after he eats he will get these dots, but he has them later in the day too. Or with sweet carrots. I mean the symptoms of allergys they give you are so hard to figure out. THe book I have says, fussiness or diaper rash, as a sign of allergy..which are two traits of babys in general !! ay yi yi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son has exzema( sp?!) and he gets little dots like that that come and go.... ask your dr, ! its all so confusing!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Def allergies....my friend thought her son had severe excema because she has it and it is hereditary. After 1 year she dinally took him in to an allergist to find out he is allergis to formula, milk, along with a huge list of other things. SO it might not be excima...get it checked out.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2009