I am 16 and need money what can i do?

I have a 9 month old and a husband we need more money and i am doing packets for school.

mommymae06

Asked by mommymae06 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• 16 a child AND married? Sad just SAD Get a JOB for money your old enough to work. Work midnights and go without sleep in the day to watch the child. Life IS sacrafice
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• I feel your pain. I would try to get a part time job or something. Just remember school and your baby come before money. You need to graduate and make a better life for you and your child.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 12:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You will need to work FT and your husband probably two jobs since at your age you likely will not be able to make a lot of money.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• There are some at home jobs you may be able to do. Alpine Access is an at home call center, although you may need to be 18 for that. If you are doing packets I would get a job sweetie, with any luck they can be flexible! Good luck.
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:35 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I suggest working nights in a resteraunt. You are too young to serve alcohol so find a place that doesn't. Usually, you can make more then a minimum wage job in a shorter amount of time. Stay in school. Be a good Momma.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Does your husband work? How old is he? If he is 18 he could join the military. You could have housing, medical and he could have a steady paycheck. You both should be working.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Come check out my blog.  I have listed websites (the sites main link, not an affiliate link) that let you make money online, and my experience with them.  You might find what you are looking for there.

http://www.workfromhomesearchformoms.blogspot.com/

xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 9:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Maybe you should have thought about that BEFORE you had a child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• hmmm. 16 makes it hard! Are you in school? If not, you should do that because in the long run that will have the highest return. If your hubby is old enough, have you considered the military? It is a great career path and there is nothing more wonderful than to serve. Other than that, you could sell what you do not need or take a hard look at your expenses (cigs. booze, cable TV, cell phone??) and see what you can do without to save some money. Good luck!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 9:33 AM on Sep. 23, 2009