Why are the older moms mean to the 16 year old moms?

I mean ya I messed up but thats no reason for you to treat me badly. My son is happy and healthy. I have a loving husband and a place to live. Food on my table. The only difference is i am 16. I am even still in school.

mommymae06

Asked by mommymae06 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I know how you feel. I'm 17 and older moms treat me like I don't know anything. My DD is very healthy and happy. I wish they would quit being so damn judgmental.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 12:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• im confused. who was mean to who that made u ask this? i answered a 16 yr olds question but i wasnt being mean..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• They are probably just jealous..
    PinkMomma08

Answer by PinkMomma08 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Oh my gawd! Anon at 9:13, whaaat?
    You are in the situation you are in because of whatever circumstance came about. Just get your education so you can be self reliant and forget the mean older moms. I'm older and my only thought on teen moms is all the fun they might miss out on and education because having a baby really locks you for years. But we're all different so don't worry about it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Bruno i knew right from wrong. I know left from right but that didnt stop me from screwing. kids will find ways.. kids are kids yeah they mess up and sometimes its a big mess up like a child but who cares if they act mature enough and do what they have to. Stop judging people u dont know! and i bet all u mean mothers are claiming to be christians huh? well if u claim to be christian find a new religion!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Some people on here are probably just PMSing....
    jeanclaudia is right
    I had my daughter with 26 and I'm happy I didn't have any kids before, because I was just having so much fun dancing, going out with friends, just doing all the normal things you're supposed to do when you're young.
    But you sound to me like you love your life the way it is as a mommy and wife. So be it! Being older doesn't make you a better mommy....
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 12:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• because some women are stupid just like some 16 23 27 36 or whatever age there are some responsible and there are some irresponsable if someone is mean with u because age dont even pay attention

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• sopheeahsmommy some ppl see an abortion as a more responsible choice so u really cant say that.. I myself think u made a good choice to not abort it. if u choose to take on a child so young then go for it, it will be one hell of a ride but if u hang on tight enough u will make it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Me and my fiance love our daughter very much. She's not even his and he loves her like she is. In my opinion my daughter is an unplanned blessing not a mistake. I love her very much and I wouldn't change it for the world.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 12:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I dont know why everyone wants to bash teen moms, I guess because they think that they are better at being a mom or something. Well, for all of you that think a teen parent cant make it, let me tell you something, not only did I have my first child in HS, I was pregnant for number 2 when I graduated WITH my class, in the top 10 % I might add. I also put myself through college. No, my parents didnt do a great job raising me, I practically raised my damn self. I might not have done everything right, but i did it JUST FINE!! For those of you that are bashing these poor moms, be glad that they are taking care of their kids instead of dropping them in a dumpster somewhere like some people do! Dont worry about what people say, it doesnt matter, they arent walking in your shoes, they dont live your life. You know you are taking care of your responsibilities, so who cares what the older moms are saying :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2009