Paid Surveys??

Does anyone do paid surveys? What sites do you use? I hate putting in my address and phone number. Is that always necessary? I know its a lot of questions but I am skeptical about this. I really need the extra cash though

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Survey is legit too. I've made some over the years, but it's not speedy. Have you looked into mystery shopping? Search Yahoo groups, there are some biggies. NOT, not the ones you have to pay for. That's a scam. You never need to pay upfront to be a mystery shopper.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would love to know as well!! I have put in my information on certain sites, but never had enough surveys to even make any money... I would love a stay at home job during the day...that pays..
    armywifeandmom3

Answer by armywifeandmom3 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It takes forever to get enough $ to get them to send you a check. you'll get maybe 30 bucks every 8 or so months. Inbox dollard and send earnings are legit sites but still takes forever.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It more fun then anything. It takes FOREVER to make money on it. You dont get to choose what you do, they send them to you. Greenfield online is one. also My survey.com. been doing it since 1999 & have yet to make more then $20 a yr!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Sep. 23, 2009