Anyone have any advice about the post baby droopy belly thing??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• sit ups work if you do them everyday. Sorry it's hard to get rid of the droopy belly. Only hard work or plastic surgery works
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• How post baby are you? It really takes time and I agree with the first poster. I do pilates, situps, cardio and recently added running after years of being sick of the belly. The running is doing the trick but I can see I have to keep at it. If I let it go, the belly comes back!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i'm 3 and a half months post baby...and i've lost all but 10 pounds of the weight i gained. ok so hard work here i come!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Lots up sit-ups, crunches and reverse crunches. Which means you lay on the floor and move your legs up and down off the floor while they are straight. It works out the bottom half of the stomach. The problem area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009