Is CafeMom being over-run insensitive b!@#$%s?

Is this site here for moms to share knowledge or put eachother down for asking for help? Is it here because we all share common struggles and need the support of eachother? I am so sick of reading that someone is in serious pain and someone else has the nerve to write hurtful, disrespectful, and often irrelevent things just to put that person down. Does anyone else agree?or am I alone with this disgust? We are mothers ...do we really want our children to show no compassion because they watched some of our actions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• here here!! Thank you for saying this. It makes me so sad to see so many mothers on this site being so awful to each other! I'm afraid to ask questions or share stories with some of the rude remarks I've gotten that have nothing to do with anything! What are we teaching our children, and especially our daughters on how to be strong AND kind respectful women?
    Ravensong

Answer by Ravensong at 12:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• We are in the land of rude now. It shouldn't be this way
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 12:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• An old man was wondering if his wife had a hearing problem. So one night, he stood behind her while she was sitting in her chair. He spoke softly to her, "Honey, can you hear me?" There was no response.

He moved a little closer and said again, "Honey, can you hear me?" Still, there was no response. Finally, he moved right behind her and said, "Honey, can you hear me?"
    She replied, "for the third time, yes!"
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I hope that this joke makes you laugh, I'm sick of seeing the hatred too so I've decided that when I read (like this post) someone needing to vent because of all the meanness on here, I'm going to tell them a joke.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Okay I posed this question and yet I must say that last response was quite funny. Thank you haha and I am so glad to see I am not alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• :) Glad I could make you laugh!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I agree. I don't understand why being rude is so satisfying to women, especially moms. It speaks VOLUMES of these gals who make nasty comments. Sad but true. What happened to tact or class or perhaps this wasn't learned in other families? My Mother would be horrified to read some comments on here. Seems like this site is for the uneducated or trashy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• it does seem to be at a high level tonight. ...I hope i'm not one of those b*tch moms you're talking about. I'm not trying to be a b*tch, just being honest.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:54 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• im use to it,its life not everyone is nice,i cant say im always nice(actually noone is 100% nice) but i also understand people have their own opinion and im ok with that,some poeple just love being mean ALL THE TIME is what i believe,but hey theres nothing i can do about them,i can only give account for myself and i know i play nice most of the time
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Oh and by the way I was pretty pissed off when I wrote the question so it was suppose to read "being over-run by b!@#$%s? haha Gotta love it !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2009