If you could get something for your bday

which would you get? A video camera or the new Beatles Rock Band?

We went to Best Buy to check out the video cameras, but as we were heading out they had the Beatles thing set up and SS was like, "Try it!" (he was banned from computer and video games for the day and he knows I wanted guitar hero for awhile so I think it was a combo of the two why he wanted me to...) So I tried it and I was like, dude this is cool. I really want it but I also want the camera and know that the latter is the more "mature" thing to get. Which would you get and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ther camera. while the game is entertaining, it will be short lived. merories last a lifetime, so get the camera. I think you already knew this answer.wink.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:23 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• personally I would get the camera, just because I dont like game systems.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't like game things, either. I would get the camera to make lasting memories for years to come.

But I feel that if you have a passion for something, no matter what other people like or dislike, you should satisfy that desire when you can. :)

Happy Birthday!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009