would you tell him to hit the road?

my hubby and myself have been on the verge for awhile of a devorce, as far as i left him the whole summer. well to get me back he said he wouldn't do all the things he did for me to leave. tonight i find he had (he has been but little things but this was HUGE) do i go head and talk to him or tell him i've changed the locks this time it's you at your mother's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, it depends on what it was. He is trying to win you back right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Tonight i find out he had ..... he had what ? Your question is soo comfusing I don't understand something is deffinately missing from this one.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 1:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't know what happened between you and your husband... But you gave him a second chance, now he messed it up again, so I think he at least deserves you telling him that it's over instead of just changing the locks.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 2:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• he had done what he knew he promised me he wouldn't do. he lied no getting out of it. when he found out i knew what he'd done he'd tried to lie to cover it, no matter how much proof i had. he had no reason to lie nor did he have a reason to do what he did in the first place. yeah i should talk to him but it seems nothing but lies come out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• What did He do? And why would you even think about leaving your Husband? I am soo confused? You shouldn't leave him! UNLESS He sleep with someone else Then Yes you Need to leave him, He broke your trust, it will never be the same, it's too painful, and so ON! Don't let him treat you like that! Get him counseling if needed.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Most guys will lie and say they will change, just to ge you to come back home. If he is still doing what he said he wouldn't do. He will never stop. Unless HE really wants to.

Answer by louise2 at 7:54 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Time to leave him for good.JMO

Answer by louise2 at 7:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I really think it depends on what it is that he promised he wouldn't do and then did it. If you're talking about something minor like...picking his teeth at the dinner table, no, that's annoying but not something to leave over. If you're talking about something like he slept with another woman, he's spending money you two don't have, he's hitting or otherwise abusing you or the kids, then yes, you should leave. It all really depends on what he did. Sometimes there are things that annoy or bother you but you learn to deal with them if you love the person. You aren't really clear here as to whether it's just annoying stuff or major stuff, so it's hard to say what you should do. I will say, though, that if you want to work it out, you may want to consider marital counseling to try to help you guys work thru things.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If it is a deal breaker for you then change the locks. If not, work it out

Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2009