am just tired

I have been living with hubby for almost 4 years now. When we started living he was jobless, i provided for everything. After he got a job he still doesnt want his money spent on the family. I called both our parents about this issues but nothing has changed. I still provide for everything even now that we have a daughter. Of late he has become abusive. He calls me names (and hits) even when our 2 year daughter is awake. I feel used. I guess i need a break from this relationship. Would it be wrong if i and my daughter left and have some peace somewhere else?.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry to say this but what a jerk! if he dont wanna provide then what kinda man is he? ask for help one more time and if he dont change, move out,i wouldnt divorce him but rather give him a wake up call,maybie if you do this he will change.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• honey get out now...he sounds unstable and it's going to get worse. There is never an excuse to hit a spouse. Good luck...I have a feeling you will be just fine on your own and your dtg will learn alot for the future.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i believe so............... i have tried to close my eyes and hope that he will change but instead he is movign from bad to worse. when i called the parents he promised them that he would be taking care of the rent of which he never did. I feel like moving out even without telling my parents because i feel stupid for calling them hoping things will change but have never. mind you we are not legally married
    thanks for your views
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• you deserve peace.....noone deserves to be hit....unless its a grimey female at a bar.....but thats me...but no man should ever hit a female....vise versa.....leave...ur daughter doesnt need to see that..nor should you go though it
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 6:26 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• This whole post really bothers me, now you are asking for help and choices regarding the poor decisions you made. I'm not bashing, I'm asking, wtf were YOU thinking? You laid down with a man who was not able to provide for himself, and produced a dependent wife and child. You moved in with a man with no job, what did you expect? Did you really think he was going to change because YOU married him? MEN DON'T CHANGE, AND NEITHER DO WOMEN!! I feel bad for the child who didn't ask to be born, but yet you voluntarily made her and now have provided her with a jerk of a father and no parental home life in the future. Another statistic, I totally think this man is free and clear of any wrong doing, you asked for all of this by getting together with a loser in the first place. When you make your pickings from the bottom of the barrel, you GET the bottom of the barrell. God Bless that child, make better choices from now on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Leave and dont look back...just because you had a baby with this man, don't men you are bound to him. Your child will be better off. There are alot of single moms out there, and they fiind ways to do it. I was a single mom before, and it's hard but doable...gl
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• NO you would not be wrong. Do it asap. You deserve to be treated better than that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2009