legal question

ok, so i'm going thru legal battle with my daughter's spermdonor.

when i went to apply for legal assistance, the woman that did my application interview said she couldn't take it b/c she worked for his lawyer's office...she left the room only to come back and said she'd take my application anyways...now. would his lawyer/office not be biased b/c of this? ...how would i word that to the judge tomorrow...or is it worth it? my hope is that he will need to find another lawyer b/c of this...to delay this bullshit as much as possible (yes i'm being sneaky, but he's a sneaky abusive fuck and i'm gonna play his game better than he will!)...do you think i should try to find out her name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Something likethat almost happened to me when I called legal out of state to get a lawyer recommendation and they gave me the name of my cousins dh. LOL I declined because i figured it would cause problems anyway. Did she take your ap? You haven't met the lawyer though? Is that the situation? I would definately find out who your lawyer is. You should have that right and I'd ask if she knows anything about the other party. They may just pull aid from a certain group so you may both have lawyers from the same group but still having nothng to do with each other. Definately see if you can find out whats going on and talk to your lawyer before court. If you can't I'd ask teh judge if you could. You need to know that she is familiar with your case. She really should be talking to you beforehand
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Please don't play games. And don't misread this as me judging you. Court drama does big damage to kids. Even If you do the best you can. If all she did was take your application, I don't see any COI. You'll do Better to put this all behind you. Good luck and God bless.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:02 AM on Sep. 23, 2009