Waking with pains?

I am 35weeks & I have been getting up several times a night to pee (yes, I know that part is normal). However, today when I would get up to pee I would also experience pains I haven't felt before. I would stand up & feel this really heavy pressure in my stomach followed by sharp pains in my sides as I would walk. The pressure & pain wouldn't go away when I would finish peeing, but wouldn't be as intense either. This only happened during the night when I was waking from my sleep (about once an hour all night), but hasn't been as noticeable while up & about during the day. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have this too and im 17 weeks i think its just are bladders lol just imagine you needing the toilet and keeping in your pee you get a pain dont you , well thats what is happening sometimes i dont even feel i need to pee but get the pains and no by the pains as my bladder is full and i havent when to pee straight away plus the baby could be lying on your bladder too , it normal so dont panic too much xx good luck xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 7:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i feel the same thing and im only 24 weeks I say the baby is on something that is causing pain that is what my doctor said anyways... God bless

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2009