When did you become intimate after child birth?

It's been 4 weeks and 1 day now, and I am in the mood for My Hubby, what do you think? I feel great, except the fact that I seem to still have a odor smell, and am a little self conscious of My woo Ha! LOl ( If you get what I mean :/ ) Lol anyway's but I was going to wait at least 3 more weeks, but I also don't have any form of birth control yet.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 3:01 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I tried to go at it about 4 weeks after... no birth control... but damn you feel great untill something is PUT BACK IN THERE!!! It hurt, so I waited another week and tried and then another... So it took us about 6.5 weeks to end up doing the deed all the way through... but it didint stop being sore untill about 4 months after Jacobs birth!!! Good Luck!!! Also I have a huge rip and more stitches than you could count... so I was just odd!! hAVE FUN, BUT BE CAREFUL! THE BEST TIME TO GET PREG IS RIGHT AFTER THE BIRTH OF YOUR BABY!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 7:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• 8 days later! I had a C section and we just couldn't wait! I actually just got on bc 21 mos later.... 15 of those mos he's been deployed. I am too skinny and had to gain 10 lbs to get pregnant with my dd in the first place so we just used that to our advantage (I was 136 the night before I delivered and 115 two weeks after she was born)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My husband and i never wait the recommended 6wks. At 4wks we are ready to go and as far as feeling self conscious i think that every women feels that way after a baby. Birth control you better get some comdoms.
    aviecse

Answer by aviecse at 8:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I had a c section and complications from it so it was like 4 or 5 weeks.
    WonderMom7.19

Answer by WonderMom7.19 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009