ttc

my fiance and i are ttc but we have been trying for abiout 4 months. Is there something wrong with me..because all of my friends are pregnant and having babies...and i cant even get pregnant.

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 4 months is way too soon to be thinking that there is something wrong with you. especially if you aren't experiencing any of the typical signs of infertility. I know how you feel though. trust me, your time will come. it's tough to wait it out and be disappointed every month, but it's worth it. hang in there!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would if you havent start taking folic acid, and grab a test at the local drug store, they have them for fertility, I dont know how they work, but I grabed one by mistake!so we're using it next month if we have no luck this month! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Sep. 23, 2009