labor maybe???

went to the dr today, i was told that i was 2 cm and ill be getting induced monday since im a week passed my due date,so me and the hubby had sex and went walking now my back is hurting and im having contractions, also i lost my plug sunday.is labor starting or ???? also i dont wanna go to the hospital for nothing i dont been there 3 time and been sent home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your contractions are close enough together (4 in an hour) start timing them. it very well could be labor starting. i was told that if you got to having contractions about 5 min apart to go in. call your ob if you get worried. if your water breaks, make a note of what time. if it breaks and there is a gren color to it, go in imediately bc the baby could be in distress.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It's very possible, I'd wait to see if they stay every 5 mins and get stronger, If they get to the point that you can't or have trouble talking through them its time to head to the hospital... is this the first time you've had contractions this pregnancy?
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If I were you I would NOT wait until they are 5 min apart! I would go in at 8 min. apart... I went from every 5 to every 1 in 10 min!!!! I live an hour away! I bet you are!! Good Luck and remember the contractions can not be stronger than you are, because they are you!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• if i were you, i would wait until they were 5 minutes apart for an hour. lol. we are all giving different advice ;) everyone has different wishes, i would want to labor at home. i think you will have your baby by monday, but it's so hard to tell. good luck!!!!!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2009