what are some things you do to boost your selfesteem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tanning, getting my hair done, even just putting makeup on one day and getting dressed up with heels to go nowhere or just to get gas!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I hope you are not suffering from PPD or Depression - I would make sure of that first. I know this was an anonymous question, but feel free to message me if you want to talk to someone who's had a rough life and will listen to you.

To boost my self-esteem, I do what I want to do and don't allow myself to use excuses to get out of what I want to do that day. This might be the simplest thing, like waking up at a certain time or actually cooking breakfast or taking a shower. Beginning my day right usually sets me up for a good day, and a good Monday usually sets me up for a good week. Accomplishing these small things gives me confidence to take on bigger challenges, the ones that come with work and parenting. Good luck.
    CubasFamily

Answer by CubasFamily at 4:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I get up, shower and dress everyday. Even if I dont leave the house. Sitting around in PJ's or sweats then seeing yourself in the mirror will drag you down. You have to Love yourself before you can even like another human being.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2009