late night tips/advise please :)

hiii ladies! how are you girls!?
well im up cant sleep, anyways i usually start my period every month on the first the latest the second. My husband and i arent trying but were not preventing either. Ive never had a child, but a few years ago i had a molar pregnant and before that when i was 18 i had a abortion (worse mistake for me ever). Lately ive been feeling i guess what you can say pregnant! With both of my pregnancys i started to feel cramping before my missed period,very gassy and hungrrry and thats exactly how it is for me right now!
I want to test asap but i know i shouldnt get my hopes up, should i wait until the 1st to test? or can i now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd say its too early to test if you are indeed pregnant you'd only be about a week saying there is still a week til your missed period... wait it out if your still wondering Earliest i'd test would be the 30th
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 4:04 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If you really want to test, test... the result is either going to be positive, negitive or give you a false neg., If youdo, go to the dollar store and buy one of those tests... They are cheap.. If you dont get your answer wait till the 26th and buy a good test... Good Luck! This is my first month trying to Conceive after 1 son, 7.5 months old :o) Good Luck to you!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2009