how do i stop being tired all the time...i have 2 kids but they sleep fairley well?

i have 2 kids they sleep well,im a stay at home mom i eat well exercise regularly have time to my self occasionally...and dont know why im tired all the time?

cafemomcjp

Asked by cafemomcjp at 4:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I was, and am, having the same problem. I went to the dr and they ran a whole bunch of blood tests, and found out I have an autoimmune disease called sjogrens (rare) that causes fatigue. There's really no cure, just treating the symptoms so it doesn't help, except let me know that there is a reason I'm tired all the time.
    My advice to you is to go see your dr.

Answer by missanc at 7:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I agree with the pp, see your doctor. There are many reasons you may be tired all of the time - low iron, hypothyroidism, sleep apnea, other sleep disorders, stress and more. So, if you are doing everything else "right" (getting enough hours of sleep, eating well, exercising, etc.), then it's time to look deeper and get a check-up.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2009