Spotting or implantation bleeding? Possible TMI

My cycle is crazy right now. I'm on CD 47 and haven't a clue when or if I ovulated. I have been BBT charting, but because my sleep schedule isn't consistent and my mouth breathing (allergies), my temps have been all over the place. So basically I've been waiting for AF and POAS every Sat. to make sure I'm not pregnant.
Okay now for the question...
I wiped on Mon. and had pink tinged discharge, one time, after that clear. I still have clear discharge (Tue & today), but if I check my CM and wipe my finger on a white tissue, I have (very little) pinkish brown tinged creamy CM. Could it be implantation bleeding or just AF taking forever to start? I don't have my hopes up, I'm just wanted some opinions. Especially from those of you that know a lot about checking CM.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I remember when I was preg with Jacob I had that for like 2 weeks. I thought I was just taking forever to start and then I thought maybe that was my period.. and so I WAITED A WHOLE MONTH and when nothing happened, I took a test and was 9 weeks preg. I would say wait a few days and test... Dont get your hopes up, but stay positve :o) If it was inplantation bleeding than you should have enough hormones in your pee in a week or 2 to get a positive, if it wasnt then keep trying! Sex is fun and it makes VERY CUTE babies :o)hehehehe... The discharge being clear is a good sign too... but only time will tell! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 7:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2009