ughh! (vent)

my husband and i have been trying for 7 months after a miscarriage about 10 months ago. I got my hopes up about this month even though i dont have my period until the 2nd because ive been feeling kind of pregnant, but i should be smarter why would god bless me with a child now. When i take that test its gonna have a big fat negative once again! i hate crying over all this every month! my husband wants to start a family and i feel like im failing motherhood

ugh.....
sorry i needed to vent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am sorry about your loss and that you are having such a hard time conceiving again. You are NOT a failure at motherhood. You will be blessed with a child. Try to stay positive and relax. Keep in mind, if there fertility issues it could just as easily be with your husband, so if you continue to have issues you both should see a fertility doctor. HUGE HUGS and BABY DUST!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• im in a similar state of mind at the moment... it sucks and makes you feel worse then you already do... its horrible
    I have just made an apointment with a fertility doctor near me and OMG im so excited... i know that it might not happen right away but the thought of it is enough for now... i think you would benifit from the same...
    If you hae any spare cash i would say take a little vacation!!!! And just rub your selves all over each other all the time... lol
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If you have already been preg once before im sure you can get preg again. What you need to do is not think about it at all just go on with your life as normal and have fun with sex. It always seems to happen when your most relaxed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel sometimes I feel like everyone in the world can get pregnant except for me but you need to relax because stress is a known fact as to why it takes women so long to conceive if your body is stressed it will reject the pregnancy because it does not want the child growing up in that environment so jus relax and have fun your turn will come
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• when we quit trying is when we got prego good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Sep. 25, 2009