What are you like in bed?

Gotcha! Get your mind out of the gutter! :)

I would like to know how you sleep through the night.....

Do you toss and turn?
Do you sleep soundly the whole time through?
Do you wake up in the same position you fell asleep in or do you find yourself in a different area of the bed?

So do tell....what are you like in bed? {wink, wink}

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 5:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL... damn! i was getting excited for a sec!

Once i'm asleep, i am not easily woken up! I usually fall asleep in a ball and wake up in a ball facing the other way. But when I get to sleep with my DH, we wrap ourselves around eachother... like a twister knot... which combines our favorite postions to lay in but still hold eachother and we try to stay that way all night long. Sometimes either of us stir and realize we moved from the position which means we have to get right back in and cuddle again! I miss him!!!! 15 mos is to damn long........ can't wait for deployment to be over!!! just a few more days and I finally get my soldier back!!! YAY!!!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:50 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• haha you got me but anyways i wake up in the same position i fell asleep in.....
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 5:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I wake up a few times at night. I toss and turn.

Answer by louise2 at 7:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• toss and turn and i get up a lot to pee but i'm also 5 months pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I stay in pretty much the same position. I lay on my tummy with my arms tucked under me. But when DH wakes up, I always roll on his side of the bed, that way it doesn't feel so empty. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:45 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I sleep soundly but seem to migrate into the middle of the bed and steal all the covers.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I sleep differently every night.
    On a sound sleep night, I just turn from side to side in the same side of the bed.
    On a restless night, I am all over the bed and my husband sometimes has to restrain me or wake me up because I start beating the crap out of him - that's when I'm usually having a bad dream.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009