Breaking News from CNN! New York town wants Gadhafi's tent taken down! Do you think Gadhafi should have a passport to be in the U.S?

NEW YORK (CNN) -- The town of Bedford, New York, is not happy with a tent set up as part of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's visit to the United States for the United Nations General Assembly, a town attorney said Tuesday.

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/09/23/new.york.gadhafi.tent/index.html

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 5:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• you're kidding right? this man has a tent in a US city? is this for real?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:02 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, its real. Seems he hates elevators and wont get on one so he travels with a tent (with satellites!)

Trumps people are saying the property was rented by someone else, so they didn't know it was for him..whatever

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Wouldn't surprise me if they did lie about what it was for because he has been refused at several other places. On the other hand, Trump is all about the money, soooo.........
    I don't think any of these idiots should have been allowed in our country. You know little man will just get up there and blast America as he did last year. Why the heck would someone give him that satisfaction?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• He has called around looking for a place to stay and even wanted to kick people out so he could have the place. Everyone has turned him down. That man is a terrorists and shouldn't be allowed to be on this soil. Ever heard of Skype, maybe they should have made him do that instead of allowing him in this country.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 9:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• sweet-a-kinsAnswered at 3:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 by:

Yes, its real. Seems he hates elevators and wont get on one so he travels with a tent (with satellites!)

Maybe, but no one would rent a room to him, so he couldn't stay elsewhere. *insert worlds smallest violin here*

Oh and tnm, not trying to be the spelling police, but I think it's Qadhafi.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 9:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Oh and tnm, not trying to be the spelling police, but I think it's Qadhafi.

it was spelled a third way on the today show this morning! lol
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Where is tnm? I don't see any tnm! She's not even on this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Oh I'm sure sweets, I wasn't attacking tnm in a weird way I actually like her...sometimes :) I was just pointing out the actual spelling of his name.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 9:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• sriver has me on her brain today so much so that she sees the name tyme4me2day as tnmom..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The United Nations in NY is netural ground and by national laws he is allowed to speak there. I say he should stay on the netural ground. I hope a bear eats him in his tent.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2009