If The world was Gonna end tomorrow night , What would you do before it ends ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• That would be so scary, i think i will be trying to get everyone i love in one place & spend the last hours with them.
    lilydale1981

Answer by lilydale1981 at 6:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Clean the house, can't have a dirty house can I. JJ. i would call a my family and tell them I love them.. Then spend the last day with my DH.

Answer by louise2 at 7:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Have sex with my husband then pull my daughter in bed with us and make sure that they both know that they were loved.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Nothing different than I do now. Life itself is a gamble No one knows when it's going to end and it could end at any time for any of us. Tell your family and loved ones how you feel about them as often as you can, because they could be gone tomorrow.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Say a prayer, call everyone and tell them that I love them, make love to my DF and spend the rest of the time with him and my son.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would secretly use my superpowers to stop the end of the world and live as my alter-ego to avoid fame and fortune.
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 10:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Take pictures of ppl.   shooting photo

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Call everyone that I knew who was not saved and ask them to repent and ask Jesus to be their Lord nd Saviour!
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009