beef sticks and hot tamales?

anyone elses toddler like eating beef sticks and hot tamales..seems like everytime my kid gets them in stores people makes remarks that ohhh she wont eat them but she proves them wrong she grabs a handful of hot tamales and eats them.....ohh and she loves beef jerky as well her favorite is the peppered kind...

SPC.armywife

Asked by SPC.armywife at 6:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ive seen kids eat ALL kinds of thing you would thikg they wouldnt. Like Jalepeno's and onions with tomatos and vinegar and oil on them and hoarseraddish. I see nothing wrong with a child not afraid to try new or spicey foods. Parents dont realize they condition their kids to only like certain foods. Give them a no-thank-you helping so they at least try the new food.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:03 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My kids are half mexican and we give them spicy stuff all the time. Like real tamales with salsa and pickled jalepenos. I let them try it and they really liked it so I give it to them and they eat it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009