I need some tips?

on breastfeeding this will be my first time.. Im due In jan and need all the help i can get thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Twenty tips from breastfeeding veterans | BabyCenter

Aug 20, 2009 ... Nursing can be complicated! Find out how BabyCenter moms overcame some of breastfeeding's most common challenges.
    www.babycenter.com/0_twenty-tips-from-breastfeeding-veterans
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The best advice I can give you is trust your body. It was made to do this. Also, don't give up easily, you can do it!

For me it hurt in the beginning until we both got the hang of it. Lanolin was a lifesaver. When your breasts go soft at about 3 months you haven't lost all of your milk. Your body has finally regulated and you will need fewer breast pads, yahoo! I knew that breastfeeding was extremely important to me but I didn't have any support and no one in my family had been successful so I sought out a support structure. Join breastfeeding groups, they will help answer questions you hadn't thought to ask. Kellymom is a great site with lots of bf'ing info. I set small goals for myself and was so proud when I passed them. Let me know if you have any more questions. Good luck and congratulations!
    Butter331

Answer by Butter331 at 6:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• WOW! Breastfeeding Tips Informative

Breastfeeding your child is one of the best things you can do for your newborn. It offers a variety of healthful benefits. Here are some tips on how to make ...
    www.pregnancy-info.net/breastfeeding_tips.html
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Breast Feeding TipsBreastfeeding Help – Breast Feeding Education

Breastfeeding.LifeTips.com teaches baby nursing techniques, how to find the right breastfeeding positions for you, discusses weaning from breastfeeding, ...
    vbruno