Maybe TMI, about thinking you could be preganat?

So Im on birth control and last mont I swicthed B/C to a differant but simalar one, and when it was time for me period all I did was 3 days late had a little blackish brown stain, no fresh blood so I took a test the day my new B/C was to start cause I didnt know if I was prggers and didnt want to take pills while preg. so its been 2 weeks now and last night when hubby and I were intamate my nipples were very sencitive and not like norm at all and the last few mornings I have been really gassy not really sick to my stomace but not normal either. Im planning on buying yet another test today but would like some opinions on what else might be causeing this at this point.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably the change in the birth control. Different levels of hormones can cause different reactions within the body (lack of period or change in period, nipple sensitivity, cramping, bloating, nasuea). As for the gassiness, have you eaten anything different?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2009