2 questions...please answer!

Hi all! I just got my pregnancy confirmed yesterday and I'm 4 weeks 3 days along! My question is if anyone else has experienced the same thing I have been...whenever I'm cold, I get strong pains in my cervix/uterus, but as soon as I take a warm bath or cuddle up in a blanket it gradually gets better. I asked the doctor and she says it's just my body preparing itself for what's coming. And she also says I have a small uterus. Is that bad? Sorry now there's 2 questions. So-(1)Have you ever experienced uterine/cervical pain when cold in early pregnancy? and (2) Is it a bad thing if I have a small uterus? Thank you ladies!! : )

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 8:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is your body prepairing for the baby and it should go away soon, as for the small uterus? Well if you have an 8 pound baby it could be bad but you wont know till your in your last tri mester if there will be problems or not. Ide expect your going to be very uncomfortable in the later stage of pregnancy. Good luck.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I cramped for the first 6 weeks of my pregnancy...it's the uterus stretching. As for the uterus question, I have no idea
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:02 AM on Sep. 23, 2009