Does anyone know where I can get cute maternity clothes for cheap!?!? help! bad economies are bad times to have to spend money on maternity gear!

oyvey

Asked by oyvey at 9:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got most of mine at TJ Max
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I got all of mine from Ross or Masrshalls its like 5.99 a shirt. its all clothes that were in like motherhood and big department stores and when they get too many they sell to these stores just to get rid of them. Also towards the end I just bought big t-shirts like plain color hanes shirts from walmart in the mens department in the packs.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If you have a Burlington Coat Factory Outlet, they have tons of cheap cute clothes. Also, we have some nice baby consignment shops here that I found cute stuff at. Kohls had my favorite dress pants, they were sort of pricey, but I only had to get 2 pairs and pretty much rotated them during the week.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Cheap? Well Good Will and the Red cross stores of course. What's wrong with gently used maternity cloths? Nothing, as your only going to be using them for 9 months or less. The good will store here has more maternity cloths than regular cloths.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My SO's Aunt just recently showed me the plus side to re-sale shops. Baby gear and maternity wear!!! It's pretty amazing what you can find there and for how cheap they sell it for!!! Good luck and happy buying!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 10:02 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Kmart has awesome lookin maternity gear
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I almost always get my maternity clothes at thrift stores. You can get nice things for a fraction of the cost of retail, and I can't see a problem with buying used when you are only going to use them for a few months yourself.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:35 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• put an ad on freecycle.org
    momsetsfire77

Answer by momsetsfire77 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Walmart.com has some cheap basics and jeans under $25.00
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Target.
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009