one breast is larger than the other..

i have been breast feeding over 3 mths and about 2 weeks ago i woke up with one breast larger. i thought after her suckimg it would go down like it usually does after i breast feed. now my breast have started hurting a little (a throbbing pain). any ideas before my doctor visit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

• I think it is common that one breast is always larger then the other. It could also be Breast Infection Mastitis I had this and it made my breast swell and hurt really bad then it got really bad my fever went to 105, and I had to be hospitalized for 2 weeks because the infection was spreading to my lungs and heart. Most times this happened in breastfeeding moms but I got it when I wasnt even pregnant it was from a nipple pericing gone wrong. Here is a link for more information on it. http://www.emedicinehealth.com/breast_infection/article_em.htm
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2009