were do u shop to get a good sturdy bra?

ok im in a wedding on fri and need a good, suportive bra to go with a spigettii starp dress, i have the biggest chest of all the girsl ( last time mesured..40DD ) and i cant spend 120.00 on a bra. last time i went to vitory secrets it cost me 75.00 for 1 bra. nothing special just a bra no frillies. were do you go? or what do you ladies recomend? i have to buy 1 today latest tomorrow morning. wish i knew how to duck tape lol..even a bustea (sp) but were to get a good one...any idea's??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• have you checked lane bryant, or another 'plus size' store? they carry larger sized bras..i think from like 36 or 38 and up..
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i buy them at burlington coat factory for about $6-$8, the bra is by Delta Burke. They have the larger sizes and theyre great. original prices are around $28.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• JC Penney is the main place I buy my bras. For starters, they will fit you so that you wear the correct size bra. They will also address concerns you may have about too little or too much of a bra. My Mom took me there for my first fitting of a bra when I was 20 yrs old...before then I wore whatever. Ever since I have learned the importance of a good fitting bra and continue to go to JCP. Try it!
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2009