What is the first 20 minutes of your morning like?

I wake up...usually by my 11 month old son....i pee, change him, get something to drink, and start on breakfast.....wake up my daughter

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 9:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BEEEP. BEEEEP. BEEEEEEP. BEEEEEP. Snooze.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    BEEEP. BEEEEP. BEEEEEEP. BEEEEEP. Snooze.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .BEEEP. BEEEEP. BEEEEEEP. BEEEEEP. Snooze.

etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Turn off the alarm clock, go in the kids room and wake them up, go to the bathroom, go back in the kids room and tell my 2nd one again to get up, get my 3rd one up, diapered, dressed....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:45 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well, since Monday I've been dragging to get myself up and going. I drag myself to the bathroom to pee, I drag myself in the shower, drag myself to dress. I try to perk up because Tuesdays are the start of my work week. I'm sooo glad my work week is short every week, I only work Tues-Thurs. I'm now in my office about to attempt to go thru with the rest of my day. God help me.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LMAO annon. MY mornings are crazy!!!! i have 3 boys ages 4, 3 and 16mo. and i chance the diaper, get my 4yr. old up and ready for school. get breakfast ready for the 2 younger ones. My 4yr. old eats at school. get them drinks. then i can finally pee!!!! Lately i pee first though, i'm 9weeks preg. I can't imagine what my first 10min. will be like when the new baby is here!!!!lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My son wakes me up. I go get him from his crib and bring him downstairs for a diaper change and then get him his breakfast. Wednesday mornings are different though because I have to get him up and get him downstairs and ready for therapy.
    Anonymous

• turn off alarm around 6:45am. Get up, pee. sometimes drink coffee (try not to every morning-dont wanna be hooked!). Log onto cafemom & check emails. at around 7:20am the lil boy(3yo) I watch comes & my day "officially starts" dd doesnt get up until about 8am - 8:30am.
    They boy i watch doesnt come on Wed/Fri so on those days me & dd(3yo) sleep in until about 8-8:30 in which, again. she watches about 30min of cartoons while i get on the computer (its just how we wake up.!) then we turn the tv off for the day & have breakfast & get through a day :)
    -Well its almost 9am on a wed.... so im off to fix breakfast!.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Boy I miss turning off the alarm!
    Usually 22 month old DD knocks on the adjoining wall at 7:30 and wakes me up. I go downstairs, get coffee for me ,kefir for her, come back up, get her out of the crib do a diaper change, go back in my room w/ her, we have our respective beverages, and listen to a bit of news and cuddle. After she "escapes" and runs into the guest room to bounce on the bed we go downstairs and make breakfast!
    Ems629

Answer by Ems629 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well, usually I will wake up and DD wants me to go lay on the Couch with her in the Livin room...That is about 8:30 here lately..Ha...then i will get her breakfest, my drink, and she will watch t.v. while I get on the comp!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 10:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't know. I am not really awake the first 20 minutes I am up and out of bed. Not really sure what I do.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:13 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I wake up to the baby crying, I stumble to the bathroom, pee, brush my teeth, I get him out of his crib, nurse him, change his diaper and then give him his morning dose of Zantac.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2009