dont know what to do

my niece is 14 years old and her mom is not a very good mom and she ask to come live with me and my boyfriend he is 24 and im 19. and i really dont know what to do she has a very hard life and my bf told her thaat we could try out for 2 weeks and see how it goes. but im very worried about what this will do to mine and my bf relastionsship so should we let her. i mean i really dont want a 14 year old around when i wanna go do things on the weekend. what should i do

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 9:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Well if you want to be a mom and help this little girl out then go for it. You can still go out and live your life you just need to be responable and a good role modal for her. I would do anything for a child in need. She is old enough to stay home alone. Set the rules down. GL.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• As self absorbed as you sound your niece might be better off with her bad mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• im not self absorbed at all thank you and she will not be better off with her pill poppin whore mother
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 10:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Is she hot? 14 yr old girls are the most dangerous creature on the planet imo. I'm sure she will behave if you tell her to or she has to go home but don't leave her home alone with bf. I'm sure she's a nice girl by her self and he's probably a great guy but together it can cause problems. It's not a THEM thing as much as it's a chemistry thing with the ages not to mention she's probably looking for love and might misinterpret his feelings if he is nice to her, thinking he loves and really wants her. That happens a lot with teen girls. They are starved for love and look for it wherever they can find it not to mention hormones are running crazy and then he'll be laying in bed thinking of that young thing naked in the shower lathering up. omg, there is so much to consider there. You'd have to really be secure in your relationship with him. You would have to wonder if he is wanting sex with you all the time but thinking of her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I wouldn't let her move in. It will not be a good situation for any of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i dont think that will happen Anonymous 10:34 AM my bf is not that type of guy he reallyu cars about her and would never do anything like that he knows what she has been through. and what he mom ex did to her so i dont think thats the problem
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 10:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You are only 19, you are not ready to be a mother to a 14 year old girl. I don't think it would be good for your relationship either, and I don't think that is being self absorbed. Good grief, you are just barely becoming an adult yourself. There are other solutions to this problem, and I just don't think at 19 you should be trying to raise a 14 year old.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• im 21, and i would not let my 15 y/o cousin wiht me... is ther another relative she could move in wiht?... being 19, i understand you want to help, but she will not see you as an authoratative figure as she gets older, her friends will or could be close to your age as well.. my 15 y/o coousin hangs w/ a guy whos 22.... and she liked him. not good...... maybe she could stay over there after school or when your at home. but i odnt think it would be good to have here a constant live in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2009