do you drink pop / soda ?

I think I am addicted to it.... i cant quit drinking diet pepsi...I know it is bad for you...but I cant quit !!!

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 10:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1 a day...Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:02 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I saw that I was drinking over 600 calories of soft drinks a day. I saw my face puffy from the carbonated water. I had enough and quit drinking them 2 yrs ago. You can stop if you want. Just taper off a little at a time until you are down to one can a day then go to one every other day then you can stop.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I drink one Coca-cola daily!! I use to drink three, but that's when I was stressed out more!!
    solso

Answer by solso at 10:16 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I drink a two liter of Diet Coke every week and a half or so. My husband drinks the same amount of Coke.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have had an addiction to Mt. Dew....10 years ago I was drinking 8 cans a day and when the Dr told me what it was doing to me and the calories well I quit and dropped 40 lbs. Now I have myself trained to just have one in the morning for a pick me up and maybe one at lunch.

Actually Diet soda is far worse then regular. I understand though and addiction is what it is and there's nothing you can do until you WANT to quit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I do but not daily. I would say maybe twice a week or so. Lately we only buy soda if it's on sale because you could easily spend 6 or almost 7 bucks on a case of soda if you're not carefull. We drink light apple juice, Kool Aid and the kids love chocolate milk with dinner.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• None through the week, maybe one or two on the weekends. Mt. Dew hurts my kidneys, but I love it!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I do drink soda, although I limit it to maybe 1 can a day. My hubs on the other hand somedays will go thru about 3-4 cans. Mostly I drink coffee (in the morning) and water, or water with a crystal light mixed in.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I love Dr.Pepper but the caffienne is so addicting and diet soda is even worse because you can get hooked to the aspartame in it. Right now I only have like a can every few days it could be four days it could be four weeks it just depends on what stresses me out. I used to drink atleast two cans every day, it bugged the mess out of my husband though so I'm trying to slow down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yeah, I'm addicted to Pepsi.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2009