How do I sign up for xmas help for my special needs daughter

Yes I did read your information page on how to do for xmas but I could not find my
state I live in Roanoke,Va and I am in bad need of my daughter she's 16 having something for xmas as well as me being able to have for myself and family so please
email me ASASP

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I'm not really sure, you can check with churches and your local DSS.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i have a special needs son and i live in NC the Shriner's (you know the guys with the funky hats) have services for special needs population they may be a good start. you can also look for your local chapter of special needs support groups.   good luck

virgo67

Answer by virgo67 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• if you find a place please let me know becouse im in the same boat as you are with my 14 ds
    rona503

Answer by rona503 at 7:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Rona hi listen I was told the shriners now my daughter is a special needs teenager but still check there is a group on this website called poorxmas something look on the cafemom .com/
    groups and right away check churches where you live hope this helps let me know you can email
    me at wvtbstt@aol.com
    blessed2877

Answer by blessed2877 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2009