Do you find this article believable?

A SAHM mom makes $7200 just by posting links onto Google, links sent to her by Google. I find this a bit too hard to believe. What do you think?

Article

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• If it's true then I need to find her and get a job like that!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Uh No. In fact, I don't even click on things like that because they can contain viruses. What you are looking at is in fact, just what they want you to do. Post those links and scam others. There is no money involved. If anything, it's an eBook they are trying to sell you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Its a scam.. I found something about that under Google..

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdWords/thread?tid=7bc4d1b910de3c61&hl=en

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 10:16 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would think that she could make money doing a program like that, but my experiences tell me that she must have put in a lot of hours and time to get to that point... posting is not as easy as it sounds.. she might not be able to maintain that income month to month either... I did look into it but wanted to have a business ownership, internet based that I could build from home. now I have several streams of income from one business with countless options - I am a control person - want to control my hours, income and time... if your looking for the same, come by and take a tour, request a call back - maybe this could be something dependable for you - Kimber blessingsbegin.com
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 12:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I heard its a scam, but a mom can make that muc money by posting here own links.

In our company you can get up to $252 per $46 enrollment.

Of course that is upfront commsions for the year, but it helps.

Also you need to have a good supportive team.

With only a team of 6 you can make $138 per $46 enrollment.

With  good advertisement 52 enrollments should be no sweat.

Problem is most people dont want to or see the benefit of putting in the money for such an advertisement.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009