mr clean magic erasers...what do u use them for/clean??

are they really worth it? i dont want to buy one just to clean one thing..what other uses do they have? do u recomend them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• yes i do recommend them. we use them for doors, walls, & base boards
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't use them because they are extremely toxic for kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• They're amazing. They will clean counters, bathtubs, walls, toys, anything! I use them whenever there is a spot that I can't get off of a hard surface. Just yesterday, I had a letter that got wet on the counter and an ink stamp leaked onto the counter top. I tried a regular cleaner, no luck. Pulled out a magic eraser and it was gone in seconds.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think they are definitely worth it, although I buy the store brand instead of Mr. Clean, about $2 less per pack and work just as good. I use them for all sorts of things...a pack of 4 lasts me a good long time. Unless you are doing some heavy giant job, one will last quite a while.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:23 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• They are wonderful at getting crayon, marker and dried on food off walls! anything you want to brighten up use one of them. If you buy used shoes at a garage sale just clean them up with the magic eraser and they look like new.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I agree they are great. However, I have had a problem w/them leaving white marks on dark colored items so stick to white or light... otherwise they are great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I've used them on walls, baseboards, sinks, counters, tubs, and they work WONDERS on stove tops - they get the burnt on ickiness off without much elbow grease! Also, our fridge has that "textured" look to it and it's hard to get the dirt off - but it's super easy to clean with the eraser!
    Also, if you have smudge marks on any lineoleum, laminate, etc. floors - it gets that right off!
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Anon:11 - How are these toxic? I've never noticed that they contained chemicals, they are similar to a sponge. I swear by them they work on everything!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• love em, love em, love em. My 1yr old thought he was picasso one day and took a crayon and drew all over my walls. I was at work, dh thought it was cute, ugh. I took the mr. clean eraser and now its all gone.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LOVE THEM!

They clean anything...marks off walls, furniture, and floors. My favorite use for them though is to get soap scum off of the shower glass door. I used to have to scrub and scrub to get the glass door clean. It takes less than 5 minutes to get it clean with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009