Want to work from home, need help, ideas?

I don't want to have an inventory, or sell things (like pampered chef, marykay, avon, etc). I don't want to get up infront of people and do presentations.

Is there any work from home jobs/companies that i can do? I need to make a minimum of $2000 a month net income.

I can type pretty good. I love to read and research. I have a bachelors degree in education.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi,

I am a work at home mom of three great children that are 5 yrs old, 2 1/2 yrs old and 17 months old. I was looking for a long time to find something that I could do at home so that I could still be home with my children.

I am new business partner with this team and am so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! Very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA. I'm looking for honest, motivated people, caochable and hcan be part of a team.

I would love to share what I do with you, please email a good time for us to talk over the phone. Looking forward to sharing my inofrmation with you and I know youwill be glad you hear this information.

Warmly,

Angela
    Amanzi

Answer by Amanzi at 10:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have a 9 month old and another on the way and I work from home! I work with an awesome team of moms who help each other and others make income from home. We work for ourselves, not by ourselves! Free websites, Receive support and step-by-step training.
    NO Selling/ Stocking Products/ Billings or collections.
    Such a great feeling to be home with my family.
    I would love to tell you more about what I do and how to reach financial freedom!
    Devan

Take a look at my website:
    www.able2behome.com
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I work with a great legitimate company. I looked for 2 years and did all my research. I work with Ameriplan. They offer benefits, 401(k), direct deposit and a lot more. I would love to talk with you more about what they offer. If this sounds interesting to you please contact me on here.

Here is my website: http://www.IBOPlus.com/clucas

Have a blessed day!

Caryn

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 10:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My website has a list of great options that can help you to work at home. Both businesses and jobs. Everything I list is legit and legal!

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Our opportunity is digital software, e-books and personal development products. we are including a complete store with membership so you have almost endless income opportunites... I will be your personal mentor and train you to market your new business. 100% of all sales are yours as a member through your own merchant account (I'll show you how to set that up too) this is a turnkey business you can work anyplace from your computer. I would encourage you to sign in, take a tour and request a call back, these steps will help you make an informed decision. start here and I will visit with you soon: http://www.blessingsbegin.com
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 11:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well,

I would go to sabrinas closet if you want jobs, but if you are looking for something more stable...

Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. can have you making that amount in  a month or so depending on your efforts.

Sooner depending on how you want to come into the company.

To get a company overview click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2009