back labor

what is back labor like??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had back labor with all three of my kids and it is rough. You have all of the contractions in your back.
    huskies

Answer by huskies at 10:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Your very uncomfortable and feel alot of pressure in your lower back, a heating pad helps some but I had it and it was horrible.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Imagine someone stabbing you in the lower back using a spoon and pushing it as hard as they can, all over. At the same time, the pain is radiating into your hips and no matter how you breathe or position yourself, there is no relief. IT HURTS!! I had my first child only using IV meds and am pretty sure I had more pain when I broke my arm in the 5th grade. I had back labor with my second and required an epidural. It took me out!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I haven't had it, but I hear it's rough.

There are ways to avoid it. And if you end up with it, ways to cope.

You can still have a natural, med-free delivery!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• omg i had back labor and i know this sounds nasty maybe but i swear it felt like my ass was going to rip i hurt but i still did it drug free!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2009