Hard time sleeping

I know it's normal to not sleep very well and be uncomfortable, but has anyone just not been able to go back to sleep or get to sleep and finally just got up and cleaned the house?
I know it's not nesting since I'm only 32 weeks and I'm sure I would have started doing stuff in the baby's room rather than cleaning the kitchen and bathroom lol. Just wondering if I'm the only one out here that gets so damn bored that they clean.

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have been having a hard time going back to sleep too! I used to get up and clean or get on the computer, but maybe your in the nesting phase too! Rest during the day if you can but don't take a nap if you can, or take a short nap if you have to.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have tired for so long to just get even a half hour nap in but I work at 3 or 4 and generally don't get out of bed till noon! So napping is out the window for now, that and normally I go to bed around 1:30 or 2:30 am, so I think the fact that I have a sinus infection and I went to bed before midnight might be factoring in. But even last night I just laid awake for an hour before I feel asleep after getting up to pee at about 5 am lol.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm a stomach sleeper and (since getting pregnant) my boobs have been so sore (tmi i know) so i have to lay on my side in order to get (semi) comfortable, I get restless and can't sleep so I cruise yahoo answers, or cafemom, or look for baby stuff lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• yeah.. i have a hard time sleeping as well. I think it kinda comes with the territory though. I usually get up a great deal of times through out the night that or i just stay up and clean. My husband says im nesting but its still too early. Im only 27 weeks along. My husband thinks im crazy because the other night i stayed up cleaning my bed room and i moved the bed just so i could vacume under it lol. I cleaned my bathroom and did all my laundry. I know exactly what you mean about the cleaning thing. I really dont member cleaning this much when i was pregnant with my son. I do know that when i did go into my nesting stage with him i dusted even the kitchen cabnets haha. I can only imagine how bad im going to be if i have already started. Im to the point where i have hardly anything to clean now.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have been going through cleaning spells too... althought lately i have put it off bc of being overwhelmed or just realizing this is the last time to just do nothing. Anyways... I do have trouble sleeping... my doc told me to take a calcium tablet. I take the prenatals too. Ever since I have taken them ... and no naps... I sleep pretty good. Although i may move to the couch or to another bed ... i still ffeel better than i was. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It also sounds like you're begining to nest!!!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009