Bank Of America removes American flags honoring a fallen marine?

Listen to these anti American scuzbuckets! Listen to what this branch manager said to this lady who placed the flags..They recieve OUR monies for their bailout and this then spit in our faces..

link below

by the way if some are 'offended' by our flag FOOK EM! LEAVE!

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• God help our country with flipping morons like this manager in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZTqeozgw-I

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:28 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• just cancelled their CC. thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I believe Obama is behind this. He called the bank manager up and told her to remove the flags. He's sooo anti-American it's ridiculous. It's all his fault and for those who don't think he had anything to do with it can all continue to burry their heads in the sand after you finish drinking all of his COOL AID.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• by the way if some are 'offended' by our flag FOOK EM! LEAVE!

Like all them A-holes down south that fly the confederate flag. We have a flag and that isn't it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

Everything about what you said is stupid, but the fact that you can't even spell kool-aid makes me feel sorry for you

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Wow...the irony of it all: a HUGE bail-out, Bank of AMERICA, the flag might "offend" some of their customers...company policy? WOW.
    If you can't even fly the American flag, especially in honor for those who've made the ultimate sacrifice for it, then we are all in very big trouble, my friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Boycott Bank of America and elect Republicans in 2010 and get this fool of a president out in 2012. Of course Obama is in on this as he is in everything. What do you think all of these czars are for? The ruination of American.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Unfortunately these SOB's have my mortgage---not my choice, it was bought by them. I was so ticked when it happened. I have never liked BOA and now I have to write a freakin check to them every month. I think I'll order the checks with the American flag on them!!!!
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Anon 10:48: I believe Obama is behind this. He called the bank manager up and told her to remove the flags. He's sooo anti-American it's ridiculous. It's all his fault and for those who don't think he had anything to do with it can all continue to burry their heads in the sand after you finish drinking all of his COOL AID.

HELLO her spelling of COOL AID was a play on words. (no I'm not the person that posted this and I don't agree with everything she had to say but I do agree with some of it!)
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

Republicans are better?? LMAO   Did you SEE what they did from 2000-2006?????

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2009