While doing your family's laundry, you find money....do you keep it or find out who it belong's to?

I keep it....

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 10:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I consider it my Tip!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:33 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Everyone from DH to the youngest know my rule is check your pockets. Once it is in the hamper it is mine.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i keep it...teaches kids even dh when i say empty pockets im doing laundry in an hour they will listen. i agree its a tip...corse its normaly a dollar..lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My money's their money, their money's my money! I have a jar on the dryer for money, loose change. We save it for my kids lunch money or movie nights.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I only do my hubbys and my 1yr olds laundry, so when i do find change in my hubbys pants i keep it and save it. but sometimes i give it to hime if he needs it to buy a drink for work or something like that. He's always finding change at work anyways. Im a SAHM so change adds up to me.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Anything inn the pockets is mine. that includes the toads and worms and other things I have found. No I'm not joking.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 10:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Keep it, my daughter is too young still to have her money like that, but I'd give my kids back their money.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I keep it. That's my weekly allowance lol
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 10:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The rule was if there was money in the pockets it belonged to me. I used to make some good tips that way, lol. Then my late DH got wise and started ridding his pockets of the bills but would leave them full of change and other junk. My DF never leaves a thing in his pockets, sometimes it is weird never having to check behind him.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I keep it - but I put it in my purse and hubby just raids my purse...anyhoooo easy come easy go...
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 12:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2009