did you send your hubby out to get you food in the middle of the night?

and what did you make him get

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• op- i meant when you were pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i six pack and a pound at 2 am
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• err from taco johns lol
    bonnie-jo

• Carvel Ice cream cake and Swedish Fish. He screwed half of it tho - got the ice cream cake but said the store didn't have my Swedish Fish and brought some junk home calle RED FISH. Not only did he bring home the wrong candy but he brought several bags of it - said it was on sale. That crap was nasty as hell so wonder it was on sale. I got upset and threw the bags of fish at him as he ran for the door to go back to bring me home what I ASKED FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE - I'M PREGNANT HERE WITH YOUR CHILD!!!! hahaha
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I used to send hubs out for chicken strips... the man cannot cook but he would be up at 2 am trying to bake me chicken strips from the grocery store.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:03 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• no- as my hubs was usually in bed by 9am to get up for work at 4am, and there are not that many take-away places in our city--- especially ones that would have been open past 10pm.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I only sent him out late once and that was because I was so hungry I couldn't go to sleep. We got a burger king whopper. I always felt bad asking him to go out really late because he worked so hard during the day and the poor guy needed his sleep. It was good training though, because this pregnancy he works all night so he couldn't get me anything if I wanted him to. poor me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Unfortunately, my dear one left for Iraq shortly after we found out I was pregnant, so I never got to subject him to that...lol. However, I did drive into town at around 8-9 at night once for no other reason than to buy hot dogs and Ben & Jerry's ice cream!
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Answered at 10:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 by: bonnie-jo
    i six pack and a pound at 2 am

roflmao!!!!
    I thought you were talking about beer and weed !!!!
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 11:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Gyros and Avacodo's
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:31 AM on Sep. 23, 2009