Looking for a mini-van...

Okay, I want to hear from you guys on this...
What type of mini van do you have? Do you Love it or Hate it? Have you had to take it in to get repairs often? Give me some advice!!

UpNorthMom218

Asked by UpNorthMom218 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• I don't but I want and need one, I like the VW Routan!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My Dad has a KIA Sedona or Sonoma he loves it and has not had one problem with it in 4 years.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:31 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I bought a used Kia mini van in May and I really like it. My mom has an Olds mini van, she loves hers and does not seem to have any problems with it. My mil is on her 5th(?) chrysler mini van- although her latest one she has had some problems with it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Dodge Caravan love it except the gas mileage. But it gets better then most minivans. I am currently looking into a crossover.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I have a 2005 Grand Caravan. Love it. I agree gas milage sucks in stop and go traffic but highway trips it's not so bad. Moved from NJ to SC and stopped once for gas.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• We have an '05 Grand Caravan too. I like it for the most part. We have those stow n go seats though & recently both middle seats have broken & you can't put them down in the floor any longer. Just the very back ones. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Sep. 29, 2009