Four month old won't stop crying! What do I do?

My 4 month old son will not stop crying! I give him a bottle, change his diaper and nothing works! We've tried everything and it seems like he just cries for no reason! What can I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What works for my LO is an ass whooping. I beat that ass and she'll cry from the pain for about 5 minutes, but after that, she shuts right up. Hope this helps. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It could be gas? Try to burp him?? It could be teething, rub his gums with your finger-cleaned of course, or maybe I use to massage my daughters back, she love to lay across my legs, just be careful they are squirmy at that age, gently rock it a little and rub her back, she loved that.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Each kid was diffrent, my other daughter love the vibrating seat. She adored it. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• How was his behavior before 4 months of age? Is he teething? Is he ill?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Is the child drawing the legs up close to the body while nearly screaming? If so it is a good indcation of gas. Attempt to burp, try a football hold, for my son if I held him on my shoulder and supported his feet up close to his bottom he was able to pass gas easier. Mylicon drops if you have them. Checking to be sure there isn't a fever . Also, check gums for teething.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• you LO could be over stimulated. try just letting her/him cry it out. if you haven't tried gas drops, try them.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• when my lil boy had cloic or cryed alot ii gave hiim camilmiel tea like 2 once to 4 once of water iit worked wounders so good helped hiim and me sleep
    Miszsamantha

Answer by Miszsamantha at 12:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Could be cholic. You should call his doctor, could be something serious, or could be nothing at all.
    TCamacho

Answer by TCamacho at 8:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Anon - this women is looking for help you twit.

It could be a number of things. Does he cry after he eats? Could be gas, or something more serious like acid reflux. He could be over stimulated. Try laying him on the floor or in his crib and see if he can calm down. Try laying him on one side or the other. Is he constipated?
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 10:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• DON'T be like the IDIOT who beats their 4 month old's ass. God bless that child. hope you find a solution that is not like that lazy, terrible parents. What parent would think that would be ok??? Try to comfort your baby as best as you can, and think of what you would need as a helpless baby in a new world.
    mom20101

Answer by mom20101 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2010