Personal -why is dh wanting "back door love"?

My dh just recently has been wanting to -put it through the back door-If you know what I mean. I am wondering how common this is. We have been together for 14 years and have only done that a handful of times. It seems like he wants it that more often. Is this how the average man likes it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh! I've done this before and there are times when I didn't completely hate it BUT when my husband became obsessed with it, ie hundreds of dollars worth of "back door" porn I became very leary. I think it started out as taboo, something he only got a couple of times a year, so it became the forbidden fruit, so to speak. When I became a Christian it turned into one of those things I could no longer comfortably do, not to mention his obsession was overwhelming to me. It's taboo and different, that is really my only answer. Thankfully the man in my life now has zero interest in it nor do I.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• ive done it a few times i wasnt in to it so he said okay fine we will do other thigns that make us both happy if i offerd it he would jump for joy but hes not un happy about me not giving it to him
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 11:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Maybe he just wants to try something new to spice things up a bit. Have you tried asking him instead of a bunch of women who don't know squat about what turns your husband on? Asking him is gonna be your best bet, either that or taking a deep breath when he ventures to use the back door - cuz that chit hurts like nobody's business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i really don't know. it seems degrading to me because you've never heard a guy talk about it in a loving way. i tried it a couple times, but it hurt so bad the first time i jumped across the room and fell into fetal position. Then i felt like my intestines might fall out for the next 24 hrs. i tried it again in a slow gentle way and realized that for me, the sensation was really irritating and painful- i was totally open to trying it and just could not find any pleasure out of it. so now i have a complex about it and feel offended if a guy wants it. my SO of 3 yrs did it with his ex and sometimes says he wants it and i get so upset about it- i tell him to get it somewhere else. he doesn't of course, but it makes me feel inadequate and wish no guy ever wanted it. it's all over the place in porn and i think it makes guys that see it want it more as a conquest than making love. however, i know some women that really love it...
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 11:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You can actually reach an anal orgasm, most women aren't aware that they can have 4 different types of orgasms. There are quite a few women who enjoy it just as much as men do. If it is something you want to try but are afraid I'd recommend trying a product that would help like booty ease or something
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• well maybe it turns him on... if you watch porn alot of the time the woman take it from the back and front... and it also feels good for the woman too. the next time he wants it give it to him. and use a toy in the front. you don't want him having all the fun... you'll feel twice as good =)
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 11:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My husband mentions it every so often, but he knows I am flat out against it....Poo comes out of there. It was not meant for sex. Gross. I think guys just want to try it out. Thankfully, hubby never pushes the issue. I think he mentions it in some weak hope I've changed my mind. lol.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yep. But if you do it the RIGHT way, you will enjoy it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Men like it because it's taboo and because it's a lot tighter than the other entry point. I would not recommend it. They can get obsessed and it is not something you want to be constantly bothered to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think it's normal for men to be curious about it. ...I'm sure they've all thought about it, or tried it even. But I bet he's looking for some spice in your love life, it's been 14 years, and while it sounds like it's healthy, he may be getting bored???? IDK ....my dh doesn't like it, he says it's uncomfortable. Or maybe he just really likes it and didn't want to let on how much before, but now he feels more comfortable?
    I don't know what else to say, but good luck. lol This could be a touchy subject in some beds.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009