anyone just have a gut feeling that today was the day or sometimes very soon?

i dont know why lol but i woke up wiith not only a whole butt load of strong contractions but a biiiggg feeling today was going to be the day and if not today i dont think ill even make it to my due date its just a weird gut feeling (i bet you anything now that i said something im wrong! LOL) anyone ever get that "feeling" before? and it actually happen!

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm a horrible example! :) My gut instinct is wrong 3/4th of the time. Its really annoying because I will be dead sure of something and it will never happen. Keep timing the contractions! If today is your day, then the timing will tell you how far away it is. And don't forget to let your dr know, even if you aren't going to the hospital right away!!
    mommie_2boys

Answer by mommie_2boys at 12:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• well i knew my whole pregnancy i was goin to have my daughter on 09/09/09 and i went to the doc on the 8th they induced my labor and i had her at 247 am on 09/09/09 so i was right i just knew it for some reason
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I keep thinking I'm going to have her before my due date, but I have not yet. I'm due in 6 days. I hope my gut was right.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2009