my hubby wants me to get my nipples pierced im like Uh No im scared does it hurt?

well the other night me and hubby was talking about piercings and he told me he thought my nipples would look good piercied and he would like it alot. and I want too do it for him if thats what he likes im just scared of the pain lol. i have my tounge belly and clit done.. the clit piercing hurt for like a min then it was over but i heard nipple piercings hurt really bad ! im too chicken shit ! Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes it hurts. It HURTS ALLOT and keeps hurting for weeks.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• its not any worse dude, if you want it, then just do it
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 11:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It did only for a second, and belly button is worse IMO. It may be tender for a little while after that but the pain isn't unbearable at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I doubt you have your actual clit pierced considering most piercers won't do that you more than likely have a hood piercing. Nipples getting pierced are very tender, and I'm not going to lie it hurts but if its something that you want done don't be put off by the pain. It will hurt but the pain is only temporary and the piercngs will be there for as long as you want them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i have my hood and 6 labia piercings- they hurt much less than when i got my nipples done. my sister had hers done and said it didnt really hurt. i had them done again after i took them out for my son to breastfeed until he was 2. when i got them the second time they hurt alot less, because i was so scared i must have had an adrenaline rush. for me, the pain sucked, but once they were in, they felt so awesome i had to have them back after i took them out. the pain really only lasts a few seconds....
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 11:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have heard from an experienced tatoo piercing artist that nipple piercings are terribly painful.
    He recommended attaching a clothespin or metal clip to each nipple for several hours a day to toughen them up and prepare them against the pain to come against the piercing.
    I guess that once you are able to withstand the discomfort of the pinching clothespins or clips then you can start tugging and twisting them to toughen your nipples in various directions.

If you decide to go through this process and go through with piercing your nipples, make it clear to your husband that you demand for his nipples to be pierced, too. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Ouch LOL.
    TCamacho

Answer by TCamacho at 8:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009