Breakup Sex: Good Thing or Bad Thing?

Do you think it's an integral part of closure and moving on, or do you think it just adds another layer of complication?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• HUGELY complicated.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 11:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Don't do it. It is not worth it.

Answer by louise2 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Ha I had that once, and thats how I got my 5 y/o! I love her, wouldnt trade her for anything, but that was a whole nother mess on top of what we had going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• it certainly wouldn't look like it's over. why give him the satisfaction. if he doesn't want you then don't give him you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• like Anon :04 said it got her a child... would you want that? it sounds complicated to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i think it would just complicate things.. nothing good would come of it.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think it complicates things but i do it all the time! lol I want him to remember what he's missing ....so he never stays gone long then comes make up sex and then it's back to normal.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I consider break up sex...the last time you had sex with that person. Just hope you were amazing and he sucked! Then count your blessing and move on!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 4:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think it would complicate things more. If you're breaking up, then break up and let it be.
    TCamacho

Answer by TCamacho at 6:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Dude, I don't know. I can see either side of it. I mean, when things end lovingly (hey, it happens), it's kind of a sweet goodbye. But when things are already effed up, I can see why it'd be a bad idea.
    BigMommaJesca

Answer by BigMommaJesca at 5:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2009