UPDATE from other days question **Im dating a married man***

So the other I needed help about what to do about my relationship with a married man.. I had wrote that he had an apartment, and would never take me there, and that he said his wife knew about me, but he did not want us to ever run into each other. So yesterday morning I finally asked him to let me speak to his wife, and that I wanted to see some evidence of divorce papers. Well...his wife called me, and I ended up going to what was their house before. Turns out she did know about me.. at first I was a little skeptical about meeting her because I wasn't sure what she would have to say, but it actually turned out okay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Good Job OP! Even though it turns out he was telling the truth, there's no shame in living with his mom. He could've just told you the truth. So, good for you for leaving him, and have the courage to speak to his wife to learn the truth!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Continue____She was very understanding to the whole situation,never once did she blame me for anything because he has already moved out her house. The reason he never took me to his apartment is because he actually lives with his mom. I don't understand why he just didn't tell me the truth about that..MEN lol..well anyways I just want to thank everyone for your good advise, and mean ones too..lol..gave me courage to speak up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• So your still seeing this guy?
    If he will lie about this now. He will lie about things later.

Answer by louise2 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Good for you! I'm glad you had the courage to take care of the issue's. I wish you a happy relationship. gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OP here
    No I'm done with him. Once a liar, always a liar. He begged me to stay with him..he even said he would want to marry me later in future..I was like hell to the no..he could go make a fool of someone else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Gee, who would have thought a cheater is also a liar. And it is cheating until they are divorced. Sometimes I cannot believe the sh!t I read on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Anon 11:25, there are special circumstances. Do not be so quick to judge.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Sounds like a winner
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009